Moonlander 2 USB Litecoin Miner
- 3 M/H to 5.5M/H Scrypt performance per miner
- Uses about 1.5w/mh for most of range
- Core clock from 500mhz to nearly 1ghz
- Customizable core voltage from .6 – 1v
- Adjustable memory voltage
- Custom heatsink design with 25mm fan
- Status LED for TX, RX and power
- Uses latest BFGMiner 5.4
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, linux
Important links to setup your new Moonlander 2;
- Download and install the BFGMiner program for Windows/Mac/Linux
- Download the UART VCP Bridge Driver for your OS
- Setup an account with a Litecoin Pool. ( We use https://www.litecoinpool.org)
Once you have completed the download and unpacked/installed the driver and BFGMiner you will need to setup an account on a Litecoin pool, if you do not already have an account. After that is completed you will need to change the BFGMiner configuration file to use your login/password to the pool.
To add your username/password to the configuration.
- Open the unpacked BFGMiner directory, right click on the “Start Moonlander2” batch file and select edit.
- From the text file you can change the Litecoin Pool, add your username (-u), Password (-p) and edit other configuration.
- Once you have made the changes to the username/password, save and close the file.
- You are now ready to start mining!. Double click on “Start Moonlander2” and plug in your Moonlander 2. It will take a minute to connect and start hashing. You should see green, amber and red LED’s flashing when everything is working.