$59.98 – $110.00
Prices listed in USD.
Forms of payment are Paypal/Credit Card and Cryptocurrency via CoinPayments (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ether, etc)
Ledger Nano S is a Bitcoin, Ethereum and Altcoins hardware wallet, based on robust safety features for storing cryptographic assets and securing digital payments. It connects to any computer (USB) and embeds a secure OLED display to double-check and confirm each transaction with a single tap on its side buttons.
Latest generation hardware
- When you own cryptocurrencies, you need to protect your confidential data and the access to your funds. With Ledger Nano S, secrets like private keys are never exposed: sensitive operations are isolated inside your hardware wallet within a state-of-the-art Secure Element, locked by a PIN code. Transactions can’t get tampered with, they are physically verified on the embedded screen with a simple press of a button.
Pay and authenticate
- Ledger Nano S includes Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum and EthereumClassic companion apps, and other blockchain-based cryptocurrencies. You can send and receive payments, check your accounts and manage multiple addresses for each currency from the same device. Nano S also supports the FIDO® Universal Second Factor standard that simplifies the authentication process on compatible online services such as GMail, Dashlane, Dropbox or GitHub.
- Ledger Nano S is based on a dual chip architecture (ST31/STM32,Certification level: CC EAL5+). The firmware integrity is guaranteed byc ryptographic attestation.
- Ledger Nano S ensures only you can access your accounts by requiring a4 digit PIN code each time it is plugged to your computer.
- Initialization or restoration of your configuration is fully done on the secure environment of the Ledger Nano S. Your cryptographic secrets are never exposed to the outside world.
- Your private keys are never held or known by Ledger or a third party:they are hard locked in the Secure Element. With Ledger Nano S, yourwallet remains decentralized, you are your own bank.
Dimension & weight
Size: 98mm x 18mm x 9mm.
- Windows (7+), Mac (10.8+), Linux or Chrome OS. Requires Google Chrome or Chromium, and one USB port to plug your Ledger Nano S.
Microcontrollers & connector
- Connector: USB Type Micro-B.
- Certification level: CC EAL5+.
- Chips: ST31H320 (secure) + STM32F042.
- Brushed stainless steel and Plastic.
Why buy from ProtectingCoin
- Fast Shipping – Often same day shipping if ordered before 1PM ET
- Support – we can provide tutorials/videos on how to use your Ledger Nano S
- Communication – we provide updates as your order is packaged and tracking for all shipments
- Knowledge -we not only distribute hardware wallets and cryptocurrency products, we also use them and are active in cryptocurrency trading and security
- Safety – Sealed box, listed as an authorized distributor on Ledgerwallet.com
- Reliability – Fast response
|Dimensions||6 × 9 × 1 in|