SatoshiLabs continues to make the Trezor One even better as they released Firmware 1.6.0. this week. It is great to see the team at SL is very busy with development and adding new features with each release.
A quick look at the new features:
- Improved “Show on Trezor” view – displays additional information about your transaction directly on your Trezor.
- Added support for Bitcoin Gold (BTG)
- Added support for Expanse (EXP)
- Added support for Ubiq (UBQ)
- Additional UI improvements
- Added support for native SegWit addresses (Bech32) (feature not active yet)
- Added support for NEM
The full release notes can be found at https://blog.trezor.io/expanded-cryptos-cryptocurrency-support-firmware-1-6-0-3825b5853470